We are open as usual and all patients can enter the practice as normal. However we do ask if you could please read the following questions before attending or entering the surgery:
1. Do you have a high temperature or a fever? (37.8 of more)
a new or continuous cough?
a loss of or change in your normal sense of smell or taste?
2. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days?
3. Have you been in contact with anyone that has, or has had, possible COVID-19, OR tested positive for COVID-19, are you required to self-isolate?
4. If you have been in contact with anyone that has, or has had, possible COVID-19, OR tested positive for COVID-19, are you required to self-isolate
5. Have you been notified by a test and trace programme that you have been in contact with a person with COVID-19?
If yes – have you been asked to self-isolate?
If the answer is yes: are you double vaccinated?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please wait outside and call us on 01935 824061 so that our friendly front of house team can advise you.